Marcey Rader: Banish Burnout & Restore Tech-Life Balance
Marcey Rader is an accomplished author, consultant, coach, speaker, and expert on digital wellness, tech-life balance, and health-powered productivity.
She is also the founder of RaderCo, a company dedicated to helping executives and their teams banish burnout, cultivate sustainable habits, and enhance productivity through practical tools and accountability.
In this interview, Marcey shares valuable insights on improving employee well-being, combating burnout, and finding tech-life balance. Her expertise offers valuable guidance for individuals and organizations seeking to optimize their productivity and well-being.
Key Discussion Points:
- A common mistake that leaders make when thinking about how to improve employee well-being in their teams.
- Two things are usually the biggest contributors to employee burnout.
- How leaders can think “upstream” to mitigate burnout before it becomes an issue.
- Actionable tips leaders can take to mitigate burnout in their teams.
- Strategies that individuals can implement for themselves to regain more tech-life balance for themselves.
- Why walking meetings rock, and how to make them easier.
To learn more about Rader Co, please click here. Huge thanks to Marcey for sharing so much with us, and for her enthusiastic support for Charity Miles!
To learn more about Marcey Reader and her work, visit her website, please click here.